Wednesday, June 10, 2009

reallySURreally

T-minus 12 hours before I leave for the airport. Excitement! Anxiety! Have the pretty standard pre-departure feeling that I missed something important while packing though, even after my dad and I spent the last two hours unpacking, rearranging, weighing, cursing, rinse and repeatx3. All because the defibrillator that EWH wants each pair of us to bring is a real heavyweight champ. That suitcase could potentially fall and kill someone even before it saves anyone. haha that'd be funny, in a totally I swear I'm not dark and sadistic I just appreciate ironic situations sort of way. hwhoooaaa man, I still can't believe I'm going to Central America!!? :]

1 comment:

  1. you are adorable!! i'm so excited for you. <3 praying!!

    -louisa

    ReplyDelete