Friday, July 10, 2009

don't say goodbye, 'cause I don't really want to hear those words tonight

This is the latest I've stayed up this past month. I don't even care anymore, today's our last day of schooling, of chilling in Costa Rica with the whole gang. :/ I'm going to miss everyone, especially my housemates and host family. Gladys' party tonight was a great way to top things off with everyone, and the (party)bus ride back was epic, all of us just belting out great American oldies along with the radio. Haven't laughed that hard in a while (oh! oh! oh! oh!). I'm excited about Shannon and my hospital assignment in Nicaragua though - this is what we signed up for, this is what we're here for! Can't help but feel a bit nervous though, even with the status reports and organization, still don't completely know what to expect. Last weekend pics and new country update when I get there! Until then, pura vida forever, man.

1 comment: